Get in contact
Before getting in contact, please read and bear in mind the following:
1. This is a personal blog. I don’t publish third-party content from individuals or companies.
This means that
- I do NOT publish guest posts;
- I do NOT publish articles from companies;
- I do NOT write on the blog to promote your company’s web, products or services;
- I do NOT participate in link-sharing activities, and I do NOT link to corporate sites out of the blue.
Messages with these (or similar) proposals will be ignored.
2. If you have a question related to a specific article, please leave a comment, instead of sending me an email, so your comment and my reply can help others.
Get in touch
✔to say ‘hi’ and share your impressions about the blog;
✔to point out any mistake in my articles, so I can fix it;
✔to suggest topics you would like me to write about;
✔with collaboration proposal which are related to the topics of the blog;
✔to explore opportunities to work together on a personal or professional project of yours requiring linguistic services (Spanish translation, content writing for blogs, copywriting, proofreading).