THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Today summer officially starts. Yay! We’re are having a pretty grim day here in Oxford (how lovely is the British weather?) but, guess what, most Extremadura destinations are enjoying +32-34 degrees today. #Scorcher
To mark the start of most travellers’ favourite season I’m organising a giveaway. Participate below and be one of the three lucky winners to receive a small prize full of Wild Swimming inspiration for your next trip to Spain.
There are 3 prizes:
1) WILD SWIMMING TRAVEL KIT
- 1 x Wild Swimming Spain book packed with travel ideas for wild swimming lovers (guess who’s the Extremadura contributor 😉 )
- 1 x lightweight compact backpack
- 1 x microfibre quick-dry travel towel
2) 1 x Wild Swimming Spain book
3) 1 x Wild Swimming Spain book
NOTE: There will be only three winners, but ALL participants will receive a FREE copy of my guide to Extremadura for first-timers!
What you need to do
You only need to fill in your details in the form below. That’s it!
The competition will be open until Sunday 3rd July 2016.
Three winners and three runners-up have been selected at random using Randompicker. The three winners have already been contacted by email. If no reply is received from the winners within 7 days, I will contact the runners-up.
If you want to check who won, click on the badge below.
Connect with Piggy Traveller on social media
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old.
- The competition will be open from Monday 20th June 2016 (09:00 BST) to Sunday 3rd July 2016 (23:59 BST).
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Three winners and three runners-up will be selected at random after the closing date.
- The winners will be contacted by email and they need to reply within 7 days to confirm they accept the prize. If no replied is received within that period, Piggy Traveller will contact the runners-up.
- The winners will need to provide their full name and address in order to receive the prize.
- Piggy Traveller assumes no responsibility for the prize being lost or stolen after being posted to the winner.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to sign up to the Piggy Traveller newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time using the link provided in each email.
Share the love… 😉
Irene Corchado Resmella
I'm a UK-based independent Spanish legal translator working as ICR Translations. On Piggy Traveller, I share my home region of Extremadura with the world to encourage travellers to discover a different Spain. Serial migrant. Russophile. Married to a Scot. I also blog on The Home Reporter and The Curiolancer. Follow me on Instagram.