(Last Updated On: 10/09/2020)
The year is coming to an end and it’s time to review what we’ve done and what we’ve achieved. It’s been a very busy year for Piggy Traveller, with many articles written and a brand new blog in Spanish being launched back in May.
These have been the 10 most read posts this year, ranked by popularity:
1. 30 images to fall in love with Extremadura, Spain
2. Spanish rural little gems – Robledillo de Gata
3. Quirky place names in Extremadura translated into English
4. Zalamea de la Serena and Spain’s most famous mayor
5. When to go to Extremadura – Events calendar
6. The last swim of the summer – Lago de Jaraíz
7. Top 5 places for fishing in Extremadura (interview)
8. Alcántara, more than a bridge
9. Planning a trip to Extremadura: how to get there
10. Mérida day trip for nature lovers: Parque Natural de Cornalvo
© Piggy Traveller. All rights reserved.
Has your favourite post made it into the top 10?
Do you have any specific topic you would like to read about on the blog? Share your comments below!
Would you like to receive more articles like this one?
Sign up to receive email updates with the latest news and posts from the blog.
Irene Corchado Resmella
I'm a UK-based independent Spanish sworn and legal translator working as ICR Translations. On Piggy Traveller, I share my home region of Extremadura with the world to encourage travellers to discover a different Spain. Serial migrant. Russophile. Married to a Scot. Find me on Instagram.