I can’t believe it’s been already a year since I launched the blog. On the 5th August 2014 Piggy Traveller became a reality. Since then my online corner dedicated to my beloved Extremadura has been growing little by little. I’m chuffed every time someone gets in contact to ask for advice or to say they’ve been in Extremadura. I hope the blog keeps on inspiring people to visit the region and have an amazing travel experience.
We are celebrating Piggy’s first anniversary with a small prize for a lucky winner. Take part in the #PiggyTurnsOne giveaway for a chance to win a Piggy Traveller kit. Participating couldn’t be easier and takes less than a minute.
There’s one Piggy Traveller kit to give away, consisting of:
- 1 tote bag
- 1 mug
- 1 travel purse
- 2 stickers
- 2 badges
What you need to do
Not a lot, really. Simply leave a comment below with your birthday wishes to Piggy (or anything you like).
Well, if you want to make Piggy a bit happier follow his Facebook page. He’ll be delighted and very thankful.
You have until Tuesday 4th August 2015 (23:59 GMT time) to participate
A winner has been selected. Click on the badge to know who!
Terms and conditions
- #PiggyTurnsOne is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old.
- The competition will be open from Wednesday 29th July 2015 (09:00 GMT time) to Tuesday 4th August 2015 (23:59 GMT time).
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by email after the closing date and his/her name will be announced on the blog.
- The winner will need to provide his/her full name and address in order to receive the prize.
- Piggy Traveller assumes no responsibility for the prize being lost or stolen after being posted to the winner.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to sign up to the Piggy Traveller newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time using the link provided in each email.
Irene Corchado Resmella
I'm a UK-based independent Spanish legal translator working as ICR Translations. On Piggy Traveller, I share my home region of Extremadura with the world to encourage travellers to discover a different Spain. Serial migrant. Russophile. Married to a Scot. I also blog on The Home Reporter and The Curiolancer. Follow me on Instagram.