This competition is closed
Mondays suck. Fact. But they can be a bit more pleasant knowing you have the chance of winning a small prize, don’t you think?
Take part in the #PiggyGiveaway and you could win one of my cute handmade Piggy purses and two Piggy Traveller badges for you to take on your travels.
Participating is easy-peasy and won’t take more than 30 secs.
There are 2 small prizes to give away consisting of:
- 1 handmade Piggy purse
- 2 Piggy Traveller badges
What you need to do
I know, I know. The prize is nothing like a RTW trip and that’s why the effort required to take part in the #PiggyGiveaway is minimal.
All you need to do is leave a comment below. You can tell me anything you like: if you have been to Extremadura at all, your next destination, a joke, or simply write to say ‘hi’.
And that’s it!
I will pick two random winners from the list of participants, contact them by email and announce their names on this post on the 23rd February. So keep an eye on the blog.
You have until Sunday 22nd February 2015 (23:59 GMT time) to participate.
Ok, guys. The competition is now over. I have selected two random winners using Random Picker. If you click on the image below you can see the details. The winners have just been contacted by email. Congratulations to both!
Terms and conditions
- #PiggyGiveaway is open to anyone.
- The competition will be open from Monday 16th February 2015 (09:00 GMT time) to Sunday 22nd February 2015 (23:59 GMT time).
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- The two winners will be selected at random after the closing date.
- The winners will be contacted by email on the 23rd February and their names will be announced on the blog.
- The winners will need to provide their full name and address in order to receive the prize.
- Piggy Traveller assumes no responsibility for the prize being lost or stolen after being posted to the winners.
- By taking part in this competition you agree to sign up to the Piggy Traveller newsletter. You are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time using the link provided in each email.
© Piggy Traveller. All rights reserved.
Irene Corchado Resmella
I'm a UK-based independent Spanish legal translator working as ICR Translations. On Piggy Traveller, I share my home region of Extremadura with the world to encourage travellers to discover a different Spain. Serial migrant. Russophile. Married to a Scot. I also blog on The Home Reporter and The Curiolancer. Follow me on Instagram.