It feels like yesterday when I was brainstorming names for my little Extremadura corner in the blogosphere but, believe it or not, Piggy Traveller is turning 4 in August. And to mark such a special occasion, I’m organising a giveaway for all of you foodie friends:
- Those who like Spain, cooking and Spanish food.
- Those who aren’t particularly interested in any of these things but know somebody who does, and this could make a nice present.
- Those who take part in every giveaway they find on the web because, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Keep reading to know how it works and… good luck!
2 cookbooks by Extremadura-born, London-based chef José Pizarro:
●Seasonal Spanish Food
●Spanish Flavours: Stunning dishes inspired by the regional ingredients of Spain
1 x 500ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cornezuelo Naturvie (from Extremadura)
3 x 75g El Rey paprika tins (from Extremadura):
●1 x hot
●1 x sweet
● 1 x bittersweet
What you need to do
Participating couldn’t be easier – simply sign up using the form below, and that’s it.
The competition will be open until Monday 30 July 2018 (23:59 BST).
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to anyone who is at least 18 years old.
- The competition will be open from Monday 16 July 2018 (09:00 BST) to Monday 30 July 2018 (23:59 BST).
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Piggy Traveller accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- A winner and two runners-up will be selected at random after the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted by email on 31 July 2018 and must provide their full name and postal address in order to claim the prize. If no reply is received within 7 days from being notified, the prize will be forfeited, and Piggy Traveller will contact the first runner-up. If the first runner-up does not reply within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited, and Piggy Traveller will contact the second runner-up. If the second runner-up does not reply within 3 days, the prize will be forfeited, and Piggy Traveller shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Piggy Traveller assumes no responsibility for the prize being lost or stolen after being posted to the winner.
- The name of the winner will be published here and on Piggy Traveller’s social media channels once the prize has been claimed.
Irene Corchado Resmella
I'm a UK-based independent Spanish legal translator working as ICR Translations. On Piggy Traveller, I share my home region of Extremadura with the world to encourage travellers to discover a different Spain. Serial migrant. Russophile. Married to a Scot. I also blog on The Home Reporter and The Curiolancer. Follow me on Instagram.